As a conservative teen, I have heard every comeback liberal "adults"(I use that term lightly). Show I decide to show my fellow conservative teens what to expect from when they debate liberal adults.
1. Your young and don't know much of the "real" world.
2. You don't know things outside of your home or state.
3. You are too young to understand anything.
4. I am older and know more then you.
5. I went through school and your still in school, so comeback when you have been through high school and gotten a education.
These comments are highly annoying. Just because someone has a a college education doesn't make them the smartest person in the world. You can be highly educated in book smarts but when it comes to commonsense, then you could be as dumb as a doorknob, like most liberal college students. From my experience, it is best just to shrug off these type of comments and debate with facts. After all, facts are a liberal greatest enemy.